ALL WATERCRAFTS ARE PROHIBITED ON SATURDAY JULY 2, 2022 FROM 12 NOON UNTIL 8PM.
IF YOU ARE ON THE WATER AT NOON YOU WILL BE ASKED TO EXIT THE WATER.
The Lincoln Park Recreation Department is very excited to offer you the ability to easily and securely view and register for activities online. CivicRec is fast, easy to use, provides around the clock access, and your account information remains private and secure.
You can easily create a new account by following these simple steps:
- Click on the Create an Account link.
- Fill out the form for New Account Request completely, including all required fields (Birth Date, Gender, Email Address, etc.) and click submit. Please submit your request only once.
- Please note if you are registering a child for an activity, please use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
- Please do not set up duplicate accounts for yourself and/or your family. If you receive a message that your e-mail is already in use, you already have an account. Please contact the Recreation Department if you need assistance.
- Once you have an account set up, go the the Catalog to sign up for a program.
Please use the link to connect to CivicRec: https://secure.rec1.com/NJ/lincoln-park-nj/catalog
CivicRec will allow the Recreation Department to accept credit card payments. This feature will be available at check-out.
PLEASE BE REMINDED PER LINCOLN PARK ORDINANCE 339-12, ICE SKATING AND ICE FISHING ARE PROHIBITED ON THE LINCOLN PARK COMMUNITY LAKE.
Our goal is to provide Lincoln Park with a variety of recreational, educational, enrichment, and health and wellness opportunities for all residents of all ages to enhance the quality of life for our residents and community to continue to make Lincoln Park the best place to live, play and thrive.
General Program Information
The Borough of Lincoln Park offers a variety of recreational opportunities for residents of all ages and abilities. In addition, there are numerous recreational facilities, which are available for use by residents. Many programs are open to nonresidents and are identified as "nonresidents welcome."
Video & Photo PolicyPlease be advised that participants involved in any department programs or special events are subject to being photographed or videotaped. All photos and video footage obtained may be used in the future by the Borough of Lincoln Park for program guides, brochures, pamphlets, flyers, presentations, news releases, on Channel 77 or on the Lincoln Park website without an obligation to provide compensation to those photographed or videotaped. Anyone wanting to opt out must complete a form with the Recreation Department.
- Lincoln Park residents and their guests only.
- Non-Motorized watercrafts are defined as canoes (under 18ft), kayaks, (under 14ft), and rowboats (under 18ft). Watercraft must be owned and operated by a Lincoln Park resident.
- Each watercraft must be registered with the LP Recreation Department every year and proper fees submitted.
- Registration fee is $25 per boat per season.
- A Registration Sticker will be provided for each registered watercraft and must visible. Parking pass must be visible on dashboard of parked vehicle. (Both will be sent with proper watercraft registration).
- Watercrafts shall be launched from the designated area at the entrance to the Lake. Use is limited to designated areas and is prohibited within 25 feet of the swim areas including swim lanes.
- NO REFUNDS
- 2022 Watercraft Registration form will be accessible here or you can register through Civic Rec (see above for the link). PLEASE NOTE: Private Inflatable vessels and Stand Up Paddleboards are excluded and prohibited from use.
- The 2022 Season commenced on Friday, April 1st and will officially close on Monday, October 31st. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>