- Recreation Forms
- Tennis Court Membership Application Tennis Registrations will be accepted in the Recreation Offices in the PAL Building or Municipal Building. Cards will be re-activated upon Membership Renewal. Single Memberships receive one card, Family Memberships receive two cards. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an Adult Member.
- Tennis Lessons: The Recreation Department has partnered with US Sports Institute to offer Tennis Lessons to children age 6-14. More information is available on the attached form.
- Watercraft Permit Application - 2023 Application will be available on or before April 1, 2023
- Use of non-motorized watercrafts are permitted from dawn to dusk from April 1 through October 31 with property permit.
- class meets every Monday evening from 7-8pm in the Community Meeting Room of the Municipal Complex - This program is on hiatus until further notice
- class meets every Tuesday evening in the the gym of the PAL/Community Center at 7PM
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Facility Use Policy
It is the policy of the Borough of Lincoln Park that Borough public areas, buildings, parks, playgrounds, fields, or other facilities, (Borough facilities), shall be available for community use under conditions prescribed or permitted by the Borough of Lincoln Park when such does not interfere with Borough business or increase expense to the Borough. Facility Use Policy
All requests must be in writing. Facility Reservation Form - FRF
The Borough facilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Community Meeting Room @ Municipal Complex / 34 Chapel Hill Road
- PAL/Community Center Meeting Room – 10 Boonton Tpke
- PAL/Community Center Gym – 10 Boonton Tpke
- Municipal Fields – 34 Chapel Hill Road
- Lanes Field – Ryerson Road
- John Street Field – John Street
- Lynne Park Field - Curtis Drive and West William Street
- Community Lake - Ryerson Road
- Beavertown Park – Pinebrook Road
- Facilities Reservation Form
- Certificate of Insurance naming the Borough of Lincoln Park as additional insured. Policy limits are outlined in both the Facility Use Policy and the Facility Reservation Form.
- Hold Harmless Agreement
The party requesting use of the subject facility shall be required to obtain a certificate of insurance naming the Borough of Lincoln Park as an additional insured and as the certificate holder. Requested dates are not confirmed until the fees, completed application form, and the required insurance indicated herein has been received by the Recreation Director at least thirty (30) days before the program date. Failure to deliver required Certificate of Insurance will result in automatic cancellation of reservation.
Minimum limits required: (worker’s compensation and/or automobile liability may be waived depending on event).
1. Commercial General Liability Insurance
- $1,000,000 Each Occurrence Limit (Bodily Injury and Property Damage)
- $2,000,000 General Aggregate per Project
2. Business or Commercial Automobile Liability Insurance
- $1,000,000 combined single limit per accident
3. Workers' Compensation and Employers' Liability Insurance
- $100,000 Each Accident
- $100,000 Each Employee for Injury by Disease
- $500,000 Aggregate for Injury by Disease
4. Additional Insured language for the Certificate of Insurance: This language must be included
in the Description of Operations on the Certificate of Insurance provided to the Borough:
- “The Borough of Lincoln Park along with their respective officers, agents and employees, shall be named as additional insured.”
- Location, time and date must also be included
Certificates of Insurance WILL NOT be accepted without the information described. Sample is below.