What can I do about traffic concerns in my neighborhood?
If you have a concern with traffic in your neighborhood such as speeding vehicles, you should contact the Traffic Safety Bureau in writing, email or by phone. A Traffic Safety Officer will respond to your neighborhood to survey the traffic. Officers may remain posted on your street during busy traffic times to issue summonses, or may post a RADAR trailer on your street to advise the motoring public of their speed and the posted speed limit. Calls may be placed to 973-694-5533, ext. 7161, email the Traffic Bureau or write to:
Traffic Safety Bureau
34 Chapel Hill Road
Lincoln Park, NJ 07035

Show All Answers

1. What can I do about ATV and dirt-bike concerns in my neighborhood?
2. How can I contest traffic or parking citations?
3. I lost my traffic citation. What do I do?
4. I have a question regarding my traffic citation. Who do I ask?
5. What can I do about my noisy neighbors?
6. What can I do about juvenile delinquency problems with my children or in my neighborhood?
7. I was a victim of a crime and reported it. What happens next?
8. How can I report narcotics activity in my neighborhood?
9. How can I report a hate crime?
10. How can I obtain a restraining order?
11. What can I do about annoying or threatening phone calls?
12. How do I report a missing person?
13. What can I do about identity theft?
14. What can I do about barking dogs in my neighborhood?
15. What are the regulations regarding construction-related noise?
16. If I'm involved in a traffic accident, what should I do?
17. How can I get a copy of a police report?
18. What can I do about suspicious activity in my neighborhood?
19. What can I do about traffic concerns in my neighborhood?
20. Does Lincoln Park employ civilian Telecommunicators?
21. Do you hire Alternate Route candidates?
22. Does Lincoln Park employ Special Class I or II officers?
23. Does Lincoln Park have any certifications or qualifications to become a police officer?